Saturday, November 24, 2012

For (My Own) Fun



10 Years Ago...
I was 16. And it was not sweet. I have no desire to be a teen again - worst years of my life. Moving on...

5 things on my to do list...
1. Successfully get through Level Two of Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" without having to take a breather.
2. Get started on Christmas shopping.
3. Score some sweet deals on Monday (hopefully?) Online shopping is where it's at. 
4. Eat a second Chick Fil A peppermint milkshake. 
5. Knit infinity scarf

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Popcorn with coconut oil
2. Atkins chocolate chip cookie dough bar. Not as gross as it sounds.
3. Mini Oh Henry bars
4. Applesauce
5. Turkey pepperoni

5 favorite things...
1. Date nights
2. Benefit Benetint cheek/lip stain
3. Iced Americanos
4. My bed
5. Afterglow photo app for iPhone

5 places I have lived...
1. Lowell, MA
2. Gerradstown, WV
3. Greenville, NC
4. Winchester, VA
5. VA Beach, VA

5 things most people don't know about me...
1. I'm scared of bugs
2. I love ABBA
3. I can't sing or dance
4. My fingers are double jointed
5. I hate wearing socks. I pretty much hate socks in general.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!