Thursday, November 1, 2012

October's Ipsy Bag


I really do look this excited when I get pink mail!


I'm a month late reviewing this. I didn't think anyone cared until my sister asked me if I had canceled my subscription or something. (Thanks for caring Gracie!)

October's Ipsy bag was my favorite of the 3 that I've now received. For one, I mean - it's chevron. And I love chevron just as much as every other Pinterest addicted desperate housewife out there. 


For two, it was filled with great products. Like a full size lip gloss (I know, another one...) in the prettiest shade of pink ever. I also got a full size mascara, full size eyeliner and a sample pack of four pretty eye shadows. I can't remember the name of the other sample I got, it was another split end treatment I think, and I believe it got tossed. 

I love the lip gloss. The mascara was "meh." I think I will never find a mascara I love as much as my Covergirl Lash Blast Volume. But it was nice to get something different to try. Still haven't tried the eyeliner yet! Eyeliner makes me so nervous!

The eye shadows are pretty, and fairly highly pigmented. I liked the peach and silver colors best.

I'll try to get Novermber's review out before the end of the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!