Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30


Today was dark. Even with all the lights on and curtains pushed aside, it was gloomy. We dropped from balmy 50-60*F temps back down to 30*F and as I sit here, snow has started coming down. 

We are officially Michigan residents now. We spent the morning at the DMV getting licenses, a new license plate, new voters registrations, etc. It's been just over a month since we've been up here now, and while I do get homesick often for my friends and family, I have fallen in love with this area. Now if only we could find a church to settle into. I don't think MI will ever truly feel like "home" until we find a new church family and start building relationships.



Fo realz, baby.

P.S: Have you heard of the Vine app yet? It's fun!
P.S.S: How about Archetype Me? Another fun, winter day time waster.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!