Friday, March 8, 2013

Vintage Heaven

I took some time for myself this afternoon to check out a vintage shop I had heard of downtown near Hope College. Holland has a lot of thrift stores, and I've checked out several only to be disappointed. This vintage shop I went to today, though, ("College Vintage") only stocks truly vintage items (no 80s and 90s crap ha.)

It was an amazing experience. I had such a ball! From the moment I walked in the door, the sweet owner was there offering me a cup of coffee and showing me around the different sections of her cute shop. You could tell how much she adores her job (and vintage clothing!) Her stock is just gorgeous, and in amazing condition! And her prices were incredible! I feel like I just struck gold and am so excited to go back and shop there again later this spring!

I loved this yellow dress. Perfect for Easter.


I love vintage house dresses. Especially in the summertime! (I took this one home!)


I also took home this summery dress. I couldn't believe how affordable they were!

 This dress was a little too snug, but isn't it cute? 
(Those are elephants on the pockets!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!