Sunday, July 28, 2013

Like Christmas In July?


This weekend the weather changed dramatically.
You could feel the difference most at the beach, where temps were under 60*F and very windy.
We had to all wear jackets, and were still freezing!
I love the constantly changing weather and landscape of Lake Michigan.
However, I was a bit freaked out by the cold.
Because I am in no way shape or form ready to say goodbye to summer yet.
(Luckily the sun's supposed to come warm things back up this week. Yay!)


^ This girl loves sand. ^





^ Despite the rip current warnings, there were still para-surfers (right word for it?) Crazies. ^


^ Big Red really pops when it's stormy. ^


^ Can't tell if he's giving the stink eye to me or Olive, but it was probably me (for lagging behind taking pictures of his bum. ;) ^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!