Friday, March 7, 2014

NC Was Not Warm. But We Didn't Let That Stop Us.



Oh hi again! We just got back yesterday afternoon from a not-quite-long enough trip to visit my parents and sister in NC. It was a great visit, but listen - next time I start talking about flying with an infant, a not-quite-2 year old and an attitude-filled 4 year old, will someone please talk me out of it? Because I've had some bad airport experiences in my lifetime, but nothing like what we experienced this week! More on that later, but first...

Some pictures of the kids hanging out at Pullen Park in Raleigh with my Dad. (Matt and my Dad actually took all of these, as it was too cold to take the baby out.) Yes, NC decided to be all rainy and freezing this week (we even had a little snow while we were there!) but that didn't stop us from having fun.









All the airport mishaps were well worth the joy of watching my parents and my kids enjoy each other thoroughly for 4 days. 

(And I got to eat at Chick-fil-A not once, not twice, but THREE times during our trip. 
#notsorry #grillednuggetsforthewin #cometomichiganalready) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!