Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day







It's very rare that I get to take a break from behind the camera and get in some shots with my family. I'm thankful that Matt took the time to take some pictures of me with my babies on this Mothers Day - even though it's pretty much impossible to get ONE picture where we're all smiling at the camera! 

I have had a lot on my heart today. Thinking back to a time, not all that long ago, when I wasn't sure my body would be able to get pregnant. Remembering the two babies we lost, and how those experiences changed us forever. Marveling that by the grace of God we somehow have three beautiful, healthy children who drive us crazy and keep us sharp and fill our house with so much life and laughter and love. I love these kids. I am so, so thankful I get to be their mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!