Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day


I've written and re-written this post several times in the last few days, and I've come to the realization that I just can't put into eloquent words all I would love to say about how I feel about the father of my babies. So this will have to do...

In 7 and a half years, our family has grown from two naive newlyweds to a noisy, crazy family of five. We have been blessed with three beautiful, healthy babies and have also grieved over the losses of two babies that I miscarried. Through all the highs and lows and love and heartache we've experienced as parents, I've watched Matt grow into an amazing father. I am so proud of him. He is the rock that Olive, Silas, Oona and I lean on - he's the glue that holds us together. He is a peacemaker, humble, and so kind. I can not imagine going through life without him.






You are so loved, husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!