Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Because My Teeth Hurt...

...I haven't been able to think straight this week. I had the worst orthodontist adjustment recently, and have been having having a grand old pity party with me, myself and I ever since. Most of the time I forget I even have braces, (it's actually been, overall, a positive experience) and I know the discomfort will fade in the next few days - but for NOW, pass the ibuprofen and let the binge watching of Thomas the Tank Engine commence as I hide my head under a pillow and curse my crooked teeth genes.

And because this already sad post needs some pictures, here are some very random snapshots from the last couple of weeks. Back soon!


^ Our local power plant is feeling festive! ^ 


^ Enjoying trying new recipes through our Plated subscription! ^ 


^ Olive the other reindeer... ^


^ Wish I was here. ^

1 comment:

  1. Oh I remember the pain of having braces! I hope it goes away soon!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I'd love to hear from you!